Partner James M. Sullivan speaks at eDiscovery conference on the evolving role of technology in modern complex litigation, April 28, 2015.
Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
The highlights of the two-day eDiscovery and legal technology conference included the latest in eDiscovery automation, cloud infrastructure, productivity, and international data privacy. James Sullivan, a partner at Hollingsworth LLP, presented in a general session on "The Evolving Role of Technology in Modern Complex Litigation," including:
• Preparing for meet and confer sessions
• Cooperative strategies for negotiating the eDiscovery protocol
• Federal judicial response to increasing use of analytics and TAR in complex litigation
• Anticipated impact of the pending amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
• Special considerations for managing international eDiscovery or eDiscovery in state court