William Cople speaks at ACI's FDA Boot Camp
March 9, 2016-March 11, 2016
Firm partner William J. Cople participated in the panel "Ripped form the Headlines: Breaking News, Hot Cases, and Emerging Trends that Impact FDA Practice." Among the topics covered by the panel:
- The First Amendment and Off-Label Enforcement: Understanding the impact of the Caronia/Amarin/Pacira cases on pharmaceutical and FDA-related industries
- Dissecting Biosimilars legal challenges and court decisions under the BPCIA
- Criminal Liability of Individuals and the DOJ’s Yates Memorandum
- The latest on “pay for delay,” “product hopping” and FTC antitrust enforcement
- What will the 2016 election mean for pharmaceutical companies?
- M&A Musical Chairs: where will the latest round of pharmaceutical company consolidation lead?
Now in it's 27th year, ACI's FDA Boot Camp is considered the premier event providing the ultimate road map to the complicated landscape of FDA regulatory law. This year's event was held at The Carlton Hotel, New York, NY.