- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 1989)
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- District of Columbia, California, Maryland, and Massachusetts
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Courts of Appeals for the 4th, 9th, 10th, and District of Columbia Circuits
- United States District Courts for the District of Columbia, the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of California, the District of Colorado, and the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
Teri Nelson Jacoby is a Staff Attorney practicing in the Firm’s Pharmaceutical Products and Toxic Torts & Products Liability groups. Her responsibilities include, but are not limited to, legal research and writing, analysis of information for depositions and discovery, and other tasks relating to the defense of mass tort claims in complex litigation.
Ms. Jacoby has represented clients in general litigation and in labor and employment matters in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies. Her litigation experience also includes taking and defending depositions, managing document production requests and responses, and preparing and arguing pre-trial motions.
Earlier in her career, Ms. Jacoby served as Assistant General Counsel at The NASDAQ Stock Market, and as an attorney at the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) (now FINRA). She also served as Deputy Assistant General Counsel for the State Bar of California.
Ms. Jacoby received her J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law and graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a B.A. in Political Science.