- Yale University (B.A., 1998)
- University of Virginia School of Law
- District of Columbia and Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Ms. Reeves practices in the Firm's Pharmaceutical Products and Toxic Torts & Products Liability groups. She has broad experience in the defense of individual suits, mass tort claims, and multidistrict litigation, both as outside and in-house counsel. At Norfolk Southern Corporation, where she served as litigation counsel before re-joining the Firm, she managed tort and class action litigation against the Company in multiple jurisdictions, including overseeing oustside counsel and supervising all aspects of the litigation process.
Ms. Reeves was an editorial board member for the Virginia Journal of International Law. Following law school, she clerked for the Honorable Rebecca Beach Smith of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.