- University of Virginia (B.A., 2003)
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- District of Columbia, Maryland, and New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States District Courts for the District of Columbia, the District of Maryland, and the District of New Jersey
Susan T. Seutter is a Staff Attorney on the Firm's document management team, whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the identification, review, and production of electronic documents for the Firm's major products liability, toxic tort, pharmaceutical, and other complex litigation. The team ensures that all document productions meet the new e-discovery rules as well as the Firm's exacting QA and QC standards. The team provides cost-effective document management in the increasingly complex e-discovery environment in which our clients find themselves.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Seutter worked on civil litigation and intellectual property matters as well as on white collar litigation matters, including securities arbitration, business disputes, and antitrust litigation.
Ms. Seutter received her J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she served as a student attorney in the Immigrant Rights Clinic, an intern in the Baltimore Immigration Court, and an intern with the U.S. Department of State, Abduction and Adoption Units. Ms. Seutter graduated from the University of Virginia with a B.A. in French Language and Literature.