- Middlebury College (B.A., 2006, summa cum laude)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2009)
- District of Columbia, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
Stephanie L. Salek practices in the Firm’s Complex Litigation, Pharmaceutical Products, and Toxic Torts & Products Liability groups. She has represented large pharmaceutical, automotive, oil, and consumer products companies in product liability litigation and toxic tort litigation in both federal and state courts.
Ms. Salek has also defended mass tort and related litigation brought against various corporate defendants in state and federal courts across the country. She has authored a wide variety of motions and briefs, including summary judgment, motions to dismiss, and motions in limine on substantive, procedural, and evidentiary issues such as statutes of limitations, Iqbal / Twombly pleadings, forum non conveniens, failure to prosecute, product liability claims, breach of warranties, misrepresentation claims, preemption, punitive damages, and exclusion of expert testimony.
Ms. Salek has represented pro bono clients in family law and immigration matters. During the Fall of 2004, she attended Universidad de la Sede Prim in Madrid, Spain. Ms. Salek is proficient in Spanish.
• Co-author, “Drilling Out The Weak Spots In Auditor Requirements,” Law 360, Jan. 26, 2012
• Co-author, Air and Water Woes in the Marcellus Shale, Law 360, Sept. 1, 2011